Discovering the Roots of Tai Ji Quan
HOLIDAY TEA PARTY
>> COST: FREE!! (A holiday gift to our Taiji community)
>> DATE: Saturday, December 1
>> TIME: 3:30 to 5:30 pm
Acupuncture & Chiropractic Integrative Clinic
6851 S Holly Circle Ste 180
Centennial, CO 80112
>>RSVP: Email: SummitTaiji@gmail.com or
Phone: 720-920-9195 or 303-284-4522
Introduction to Tai Chi for Health
Dr. Zang and Master Clarke
1. Taiji Foundation
2. Qi gong
3. The use of the tassel on the straight sword (bring your sword)
4. Pushing hands training concepts for stationary and moving step.
- Speaker and Instructor: Dr. Ke Zang
- This is a special invitation to all Taiji practitioner with all styles and levels and those who want to learn Taiji.
- Bring a friend and be a part of this rare opportunity to receive information straight from the root - from the village of Guang Fu - the birthplace of Wu Yu-Xiang and Yang Lu-Chan, the founders of Wu style and Yang style Taiji.
- Hear a lecture on the history of Taiji and how it was developed. We will also discuss the future of Taiji in Colorado and the United States. This is a chance for us to come together in community to honor something we all love - Taiji!
>> Tea was originally consumed for its medicinal properties. Used as an herbal medicine, the Chinese added the leaves to their food to provide nutrients or as an antidote to rid your body of toxic waste to promote internal health.
>> Let us take some time off and have a break during this busy holiday season. While enjoying relaxation together with tasting some great teas from China, we discuss and learn how to benefits our body and health from Tai Ji (Tai Chi) practice.
>>RSVP: Email: SummitTaiji@gmail.com or Phone: 720-920-9195 or 303-284-4522!
Summit Tai Ji Academy (STA)
Have questions? Or make an appointment?
Please call or email us at